FIVE graduates of the Lyceum Northwestern University passed the pharmacist licensure examination given last July 2 and 3.
In her report to LNU president Gonzalo Duque, Dean Shirley Quiñones of the LNU College of Pharmacy said the university posted a 71.4% passing percentage, way above the 56.6% national passing percentage.
Duque congratulated the new pharmacists namely Maureen Ivy Acay, Maria Theresa Cadaoas, Phaiza de Venecia, Flordeliza Mondero and Mariane Untalan.
Last January, the Professional Regulation Commission recognized the LNU for its exemplary performance in the pharmacist licensure examination for garnering 92.3% passing percentage.
This made LNU the third ranking institution among top performing schools in the country.
Quiñones said LNU has been a consistent top performer in the pharmacy licensure examination.
In 2000, LNU was the number one among top performing schools in the country. It was number three in 1996, 1999 and 2004.
In 1997, Ofelia de Jesus, an LNU graduate, placed ninth in the pharmacy licensure examination.
- March 30, 2009VMUF honors own board topnotchersSAN CARLOS CITY--The Virgen Milagrosa University Foundation (VMUF) will honor three of its students who are among the top board placers in the recent Physical Therapy (PT) Licensure […]
- September 2, 2007CdD tops province’s nursing passing percentage
COLEGIO de Dagupan (CdD) registered the highest passing percentage all over Pangasinan in the recently released Nursing Licensure Examination results.
The successful examinees, the […]
- March 26, 2017PSU is 7th top performing state universityLINGAYEN—The Pangasinan State University was hailed as 7th top performing State University in the country by the Accrediting Agency of Chartered Colleges and Universities of the […]
- July 21, 2008MGSSHS graduate is 7th placer in Pharmacy examFOR the second time in a row, another alumnus of the Mother Goose Special Science High School landed 7th place in the recent 2008 Pharmacist Licensure Board […]
- February 24, 2009PIMSAT grad tops Marine Engineering examsA B.S. Marine Engineering graduate of PIMSAT Colleges in Dagupan City is the country's topnotcher in the board examinations for OIC Marine Engineers given by the Professional Regulations […]