COLEGIO de Dagupan’s Shirley Baterina-Landingin was elected president of the English Language Association of Teachers (ELATe) during the Project SPELL (Strengthening the Proficiency of English Language Learners) training held at the University of La Salette in Santiago City last March 14-22, 2006.
Landingin is a full-time faculty member from the Department of Arts, Sciences, and Education and has been connected with the institution, formerly named Computronix College, for 11 years. She was one of the 33 participants who attended the training provided by the Commission on Higher Education which aims to upgrade the skills and qualifications of English language teachers.
As an ELATe officer, she is also now a member of CHED’s pool of English trainors.
- January 25, 2014Metrobank’s search for outstanding teachers onHAVE an excellent and dedicated teacher in mind?
Nominate them now for Metrobank Foundation’s (MBFI) 30th Search for Outstanding Teachers (SOT) this year.
The search, undertaken by […]
- August 29, 2010UP Baguio to hold language summitTHE advocates for the Pangasinan language will likely find a forum for their passion when the College of Arts and Communication of the University of the Philippines Baguio (UPB) holds […]
- December 16, 2006Eye clinic for mentors set Dec. 21-22 in Sta. Barbara
STA.BARBARA — Some 1,000 reading glasses will be given free to public school teachers from Districts 1 and 2 here who will hold their general assembly and Christmas Party on December 21 […]
- July 28, 2008Scholarships offered to high school teachersTHE Tan Yan Kee Foundation Inc. - Science Education and Engineering Scholarship Program (Tan Yan Kee - SEEP) will offer scholarships for a masters degree to school teachers in Dagupan this […]
- June 18, 2017PSU professor joins DepEdDR. Angelita D.V. Muñoz, a professor of the Pangasinan State University and a law student of the Virgen Milagrosa University Foundation (VMUF) in San Carlos City, was appointed recently as […]