ROMANA JASMIN PASALO
Our dearest mother ROMANA JASMIN PASALO, 86, from Pozorrubio, Pangasinan, joined her Creator Wednesday, 01 March 2017. She is survived by her children Virginia, Lydia and Dick, Rodrigo and Arceli, Lilia and Jojo, Thelma, Rey and Jenny, Marie and Wilbert, Ronald and Cindy and Olive Jane and Mitch; her grandchildren Zvi, Deejay and Kia, Krista Carla, Krystle, Katherine, Jasmin, Carina and Kevin, Kasmira, Gianina, Alyanna, Nico, JC, Ma. Graciela, Hazel Diane, Renato Jr. and Richard; and her great grandchildren Kaeiou Zvrick, Jayzen and Ziah.
The wake will be at Resurrection Chapel, Immaculate Heart of Mary Parish, Mahinhin corner Mayumi Sts., UP Village, Quezon City beside Claret School from March 2-5.
Cremation will be on Monday, March 6, 2017, 11:00 a.m. at St. Peter’s Crematorium, Quezon Avenue, Quezon City.
- October 28, 2008Herculano P. Ramos, Sr., 80Former Pantranco driver Herculano P. Ramos of Barangay Bonuan Gueset, Dagupan City died peacefully in his sleep at the family residence here last October l7, 2008.
He is survived by […]
- July 14, 2008LIBRADA LIMJOCO COQUIAPlease pray for the eternal repose of
LIBRADA LIMJOCO COQUIA
who joined her creator on July 7, 2008
She is survived by her husband Justice Jorge R. Coquia and children […]
- May 7, 2009Remembering Dr. LuVicky M. Revote
6 May 2009
Remembering Dr. Lu Fernandez
Kuya Lu is somebody worth remembering in our family.
In 1972 when I suffered a deadly cardiac condition he personally came […]
- August 1, 2008Our heartfelt sympathy to the family of Ben JuradoDear Tia Cristy, Edita, and everyone:
I am the resurrection and the life. He who believes in me, though he may die, he shall live. And whoever lives and believes in Me shall never die. […]
- June 15, 2008LEOPOLDO BALLESTA NOVALES, JR.
“I am the resurrection and the life. He who believes in me will live, even though he dies; and whoever lives and believes in me will never die" - John 11:25 - 26