THE family of Atty. Teodulfo L. Reyes, former mayor of San Jacinto, announced that he passed away on February 16 in New Jersey.
He is survived by his wife Esperanza; his children Grace, Ramon, Fr. Roque, Agnes, Zenia, Vicky, Gerry, Jim and Ted; his children-in -law Benny, Malou, Roland, Errol, Rose, Kristine and Shery.
The wake at the Sta. Rita Parish Church in Philam Subdivision in Quezon City will be on March 1 and 2; March 3-5 in his old ancestral house in San Jacinto. Internment on March 6 with a necrological service in the Municipal Hall at 930 am, Holy Mass in San Jacinto Parish Church at 10:30 am.
- April 22, 2007Msgr. Bitanga, 93, is laid to rest
Msgr. Leon Ver Bitanga, who passed away last April 19, 2007, was finally laid to rest at the Manila Memorial Park on April 22, 2007. He was 93 years old. He served as the director of the […]
- March 5, 2009Pangasinan historian dies, honored at UPPangasinan historian Dr. Rosario Mendoza Cortes (1922-2009) who passed away on January 21 in the United States was honored at the University of the Philippines.
Last February 3, a […]
- November 7, 2016Aurora Martinez Velasco, 89Mrs. Aurora Martinez Velasco, widow of Pio Infante Velasco, and mother of journalist Juanito “Jun” Velasco and Foreign Affairs Senior Adviser Dante Velasco passed away on Nov. 3 at age 89 […]
- February 28, 2011ALFREDO REYES VICENTE"The Lord is my shepherd I have everything I need. He lets me rest in pastures of green grass and lead me to quiet pools of fresh water." Psalm 22, 23
ALFREDO REYES VICENTE
1945 - […]
- April 30, 2010DR. SALVADOR TIONGSON DUQUE“ To everything, there is a season, a time for every purpose under heaven.”
DR. SALVADOR TIONGSON DUQUE
peacefully joined our Lord at the age of 67, on April 25, […]