LINDA Daroya Escobilla, 67, wife of Gaudencio Escobilla of Tagbilaran, Bohol, died on August 15, 2016 at the Scarborough Medical Center in Canada.
The daughter of the late accountant Victoriano Daroya and Luisa de Guzman-Daroya of Dagupan City. Linda was the valedictorian of the Upang School of Nursing, l972.
She will be interred on August 22 in Canada.
- May 28, 2008Passing of Atty. Devera
27 May 2008
Our deepest condolence and sympathy to the family of the late Attorney Lubin Estrellas Devera who passed away on May 24, 2008 in the family home on Mabini […]
- August 2, 2008Atty. BEN CALIMLIM JURADO
Atty. BEN CALIMLIM JURADO
Peacefully joined our Creator on
July 31, 2008 at the age of 71
Dagupan City High School, Class 1953
Ateneo de Manila College of Law, Class 1961
- February 4, 2007Retired US Navyman joins Creator
Leo GINES, 79, a retired U.S. Navy officer from Bonuan Gueset in Dagupan City died of lingering illness on February 1. His remains now lie at the family's residence at 75 Beverly Hills […]
- October 8, 2010Edener B. Fabella, Kabaleyan member, passed awayEDENER BENITEZ FABELLA, a platinum member of the Sunday Punch Kabaleyan Club, passed away peacefully in his sleep last October 1, 2010 at age 53 in Renton Washington, USA.
He is […]
- December 25, 2008GILBERTO ERFE GARCIA
GILBERTO ERFE GARCIA
(December 20, 1925 – December 22, 2008)
Peacefully joined our Creator at the age of 83.
His loving wife, Susana, children Gina and Ralph de Guzman, Gilberto […]